The Best Workplaces for Commuters is a national program that recognizes employers that offer exemplary commuter benefits to staff. Members enjoy benefits including:
- National recognition as a Best Workplace for Commuters employer (or BWC WorkSITE)
- Organization listed as participant on both national and regional BWC websites
- Framed certificate and plaque to display
- Access to regional networking and recognition events including the Golden Modes awards ceremony held annually, in November
- Web conferences and training to implement commuter benefits programming
- Regional staff resources to assist with your program outreach and implementation
- National peer to peer conference calls to share and compare exemplary commuter benefits and practices
- Materials to promote your BWC designation (window cling, official display award, etc.)
Retention & Recruitment
Offering low-cost commuter benefits helps improve employee recruiting and retention.
Being recognized as a Best Workplace for Commuters makes those benefits visible and marketable.
Regular webinars with experts and peers, a library of online reference materials, and staff members who can answer your questions directly both on a local and national level.
Interact with employers across the Triangle and across the country who are finding innovative ways to decrease commuter stress and cost. Learn from organizations implementing solutions nationally and discuss best practices and new solutions to keep your organization competitive.